Thursday, November 18, 2010

Swirls and Girls

So this weekend my dear friends Jo and Juls reunited in K-town to celebrate their 23rd birthday!

I, being the lucky friend, tagged along and enjoyed their celebration as well!  We met for a delicious dinner Friday evening, but walking into the restaurant my friends noticed this new really neat store called Spirited Arts!  We all became really intrigued because we love doing art projects of any sorts and especially together!

So we go home and search online to investigate what this new place entails and to our delight we find that livingsocial.com actually is featuring this new found joy as their coupon on the day!! Of course, we immediately start planning to go the next day to Spirited Arts to paint and enjoy each others' company!



So Saturday we suited up in our smocks and artistic eyes to learn how to perfect the art of circles!! You will understand what I mean when you see the pics! So we all painted generally the same print, but we were allowed to put as much of our own flair into it we wished!  We absolutely loved this new whimsical world we created so much that I had to step away after looking at mine so long.

It was a wonderful birthday celebration and I recommend everyone taking a class! If you don't have the privilege to live in the lovely Knox-vegas I suggest just researching because I am sure you'll find a place like it near you!


I hope you can all learn to love this neat experience as much as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment