This is a time in your life when you must learn to let go: of loved ones, of possessions, of control.....
In order to let go of something precious to you, you need to rest in My Presence, where you are complete. Take time to bask in the Light of My Love. As you relax more and more your grasping hand gradually opens up, releasing your prized possession into My care. You can feel secure, even in the midst of cataclysmic changes, through awareness of My continual Presence. The One who never leaves you is the same One who never changes. 'I am the same yesterday, today and forever' (Heb 13:8)
-Jesus Calling, Sarah Young
This is how God hit me this morning after having a CRAZY day yesterday! Yesterday, I was given the green light to book my flights!! I am booking them for April 14th! I am currently at 95% of my annual budget and still waiting to hear from a few others!! Praying God will provide in the next few days so I can finish up everything else to prepare to move....
I can't believe its here!! I feel as if I am in the middle of a tornado trying to grab all my things flying around me so how fitting was this call to LET GO!! I don't need to try to grab it all because all I really need to do is rest in the Lord's presence. Easier said than done right..?
I just wanted to share this news and message with you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment