Friday, January 13, 2012

Tender Tennessee Christmas!!

“Tender Tennessee Christmas is the only Christmas for me”

I had the privilege to come home for 2 and half weeks over the holidays after being gone for eight months!  It was such a joy to be back at home with many people who are very special to me!  God’s taught me to be thankful for the time I have and what a gift it is to be able to see people at all.  Before heading home I was stressed just thinking about trying to fit everyone in my small chunk of time home, but God showed me that I just have to relax and let things happen.   I got to see most of the people I hold closest to my heart, definitely not as long as I would’ve liked, but I am thankful for anytime at all. 

Here's a few photos of the highlights of my trip!!
Back in the Smokies with Andrew!

RED vs GREEN Annual Christmas Party!

We get a little crazy and competitive! 

Christmas with the Boys! 

Love just hugging my buddies! 

Nothing like Christmas at Home with Mom and Pat!

New Years in SC!!

It SNOWED!!! My wish came true and I got to enjoy it with my favorite little men!!

What a Gift from God!!! Counting His blessings and gifts this year!!

Check out 1000 Gifts Book by Ann Voskamp
http://www.aholyexperience.com

No comments:

Post a Comment