| My new Smokies!! |
So what does "Living la Vida Tica" really mean???
- Walking at least 3 miles a day
- Messing with the shower trying to get at least luke warm water but usually just end up with a cold shower
- Sweeping the shower after I'm done
- Watching every step I take so that I a) don't break my ankel in a hole, b) don't step in dog poop, c) the most important don't get hit by a moto or car not following traffic laws
| Meet "Poopi" my house dog... |
- Calculating bus + walking for timing everything I do (and its usually never right...)
- Always carrying a rain jacket and umbrella (thank goodness I had one today!! It poured on me!!)
- Locking and unlocking a gate, another gate and door every time I leave or enter my house
- Not flushing toilet paper
- Constantly killing bugs and I'm glad to see lizards and spiders around because they kill the bugs!
- Always covering up all the food (see comment above )
- Opening windows to let some air in but closing them in the afternoon
This is just a funny list of things I've realized I do now and thought you might find it interesting!!
| Street party after the big Futbol game!! (like the Super Bowl for Ticos) Stay tuned for more of the story.... |
you couldn't have made that list more perfect. and couldn't have made me more excited to hop on a plane in THIRTEEN days. Oh i can't wait to do all of those things with you. haha I think the one that made me laugh the most was the one about locking a door and gate and then some more, that is always so obnoxious.
ReplyDelete